CBD Harissa Houmous
The cannabis community is constantly finding more and more creative ways to incorporate CBD into food and drink.
Here our resident CBD chef Victoria Smith breaks down how to make a wonderful summertime appetiser: CBD Harissa Houmous.
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 lemons
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 EASYMIX natural CBD oil shot
- 2 tbsp harissa spice mix
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put three quarters of the chickpeas in a food processor with 3 tbsp olive oil, garlic and half a tin of chickpea juice.
- Blitz until a smooth, creamy consistency forms
- Add tahini, harissa paste, salt, pepper, lemon and garlic.
- Mix together some harissa spice mix, tomato puree, CBD oil and olive oil and drizzle over the houmous when ready to serve.