- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g melted butter
- 560g cream cheese
- 300ml double cream
- 200g melted white chocolate
- 100g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp 500mg natural flavoured CBD oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 packet powdered gelatine
- Juice of 1 lemon
For the base:
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor and melt the butter
- Pour the butter into the biscuit crumb and mix well
- Pat down into a circular base tin and leave in the fridge to set for at least an hour
For the filling:
- Combine the double cream and cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract and CBD oil to the mixture.
- Add the sugar and whisk until combined, so the sugar has dissolved.
- Melt the white chocolate and wait until starting to cool before pouring it into the mixture.
- Finally, heat the juice of one lemon and add the gelatine. Once bloomed, pour into the cheesecake mixture.
- Once fully combined, pour onto the cheesecake mixture and leave in the fridge for at least an hour.
For the lemon curd:
- Heat a pan of water over a medium heat.
- Place all of the ingredients for the curd (except the eggs) into a glass bowl and place on top of the pan of water.
- Stir until all of the ingredients have melted down and combined.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and then slowly pour, while whisking, into the glass bowl over the heat.
- Stir the mixture until it is thick enough to leave a trail on the back of the spoon and then take off the heat and leave to cool.
- Once at room temperature, pour onto the cheesecake and then leave this to set for at least an hour, but ideally overnight.
Now you can sit back, catch up on the Great British Bake Off and treat yourself to some CBD cheesecake.