DIY: CBD Pancakes
Here’s our easy to follow recipe for our delicious CBD pancakes.
- 120g plain flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 240 ml milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 pipette of CBD oil (This time we chose SunMed Blueberry Full Spectrum CBD Tincture)
- Pour all of the dry ingredients into a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk together the milk, butter or vegetable oil, egg, and CBD oil in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and stir (do not overmix).
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and coat with vegetable oil.
- Using either a ladle or tablespoon, spoon the batter onto the heated skillet. Cook until the surface of the pancake bubbles, this usually happens at around the 1 minute mark. Carefully flip the pancake with a thin spatula, and cook until browned, or for a further 1 to 2 minutes.
- To keep warm, transfer each pancake to a plate, cover with foil and place into the oven at 100°C until serving.
- Serve warm, with toppings of your choice.
Chef’s tip: For an added dose of CBD, serve with a handful of berries, a sprinkle of dark chocolate and a drizzle of your chosen tincture.