Relax with this CBD strawberry summer delight.
- Keep 30g of pineapple chunks to one side. For a creamer consistency, use a frozen banana and frozen pineapple chunks.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz. Start with 237ml of water, adding more if the smoothie is too thick.
- Once the smoothie is mixed and an ideal consistency is reached, serve in a glass topped with diced pineapple and a few pinches of cayenne pepper.
- In a large bowl, sift 250g of strong plain flour and 1 tsp of fine sea salt. Cut 250g of butter into small chunks, place them into the bowl, rubbing them in loosely. You must see bits of butter in the mixture.
- Make a well in the mixture and pour in about 100ml of the cold water. Mix until you have a firm rough dough adding extra water if needed.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor and melt the butter
- Pour the butter into the biscuit crumb and mix well
- Pat down into a circular base tin and leave in the fridge to set for at least an hour
- Tip: If using coffee beans, we suggest using a CBD roast, such as a bag from Green Coffee Lab. Each cup of coffee contains 10mg CBD, according to the Essex baristas.
The cannabis community is constantly finding more and more creative ways to incorporate CBD into food and drink.
Here our resident CBD chef Victoria Smith breaks down how to make a wonderful summertime appetiser: CBD Harissa Houmous
Hot cross buns are a well-known Easter comfort, but have you ever thought to add CBD to make the ultimate Easter comfort food?