- Keep 30g of pineapple chunks to one side. For a creamer consistency, use a frozen banana and frozen pineapple chunks.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz. Start with 237ml of water, adding more if the smoothie is too thick.
- Once the smoothie is mixed and an ideal consistency is reached, serve in a glass topped with diced pineapple and a few pinches of cayenne pepper.
- In a large bowl, sift 250g of strong plain flour and 1 tsp of fine sea salt. Cut 250g of butter into small chunks, place them into the bowl, rubbing them in loosely. You must see bits of butter in the mixture.
- Make a well in the mixture and pour in about 100ml of the cold water. Mix until you have a firm rough dough adding extra water if needed.
- Cover the bowl with cling film and leave to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor and melt the butter
- Pour the butter into the biscuit crumb and mix well
- Pat down into a circular base tin and leave in the fridge to set for at least an hour